Personal Savings Accounts
First Bank Kansas offers a variety of savings accounts to meet your unique savings needs. Depending on your savings goals, we can set up one of the following accounts. Need help deciding which one is best for you? Read through the information below to determine which best fits your needs.
Click here to see our current rates.
Regular Savings Account
Open an account and start saving for vacations or future purchases
- Free Mastercard Debit Card
- Competitive interest rate
- Three withdrawals per month at no charge; An item charge of $2.00 will be assessed for each additional withdrawal.
- Statement provided quarterly
- No monthly balance fee if balance is $200 or more, $3.00 if balance falls below $200; fee waived for customers 21 and younger with a Minor Savings account type
Money Market Account
Use this account to save for college, unexpected expenses, retirement, or for future investment needs
- Competitive interest rate, interest accrues each day the balance is $1,000 or above
- Higher interest rates may be earned on balances of $25,000 or more
- Six withdrawals per month by pre-authorized transfers, telephone transfer, check or debit card
- Unlimited in-person or ATM withdrawals
- No monthly balance fee if balance is $1,000 or more, $10.00 if balance falls below $1,000