Join the First Bank Kansas family!
At First Bank Kansas, we are committed to providing a stable, family-friendly work environment that rewards hard-working employees with a competitive compensation package, including an incentive program and comprehensive benefits. If you are looking for an opportunity to do challenging and meaningful work in an environment that encourages learning and development, then you will want to join the First Bank Kansas team!
Each resume or application submitted will be retained for 6 months for consideration in future openings.
Alternatively, you may mail resumes with cover letter and salary requirements to:
First Bank Kansas
PO Box 1337, Salina, KS 67402-1337
Resumes can also be emailed to Mindi Davidson.
Our comprehensive benefits package and employee perks include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan
- Flex plan (medical and dependent care spending accounts)
- Educational, training and other career enhancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Eleven paid holidays
- Work/life balance
- Team-oriented culture
- Voted Best Employer in the Salina Journal 'Best of the Best' contest
Consumer/Residential Real Estate Lender
We are looking for a confident and motivated team member capable of becoming a successful Consumer/Real Estate Lender. This person will assist with expansion and growth opportunities in our markets while establishing rapport with realtors. If you are a people person with a pleasant personality and professional appearance, this could be the perfect job for you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and business development skills
- Community involvement and the ability to work independently
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related studies
- 2-3 years banking/lending experience is preferred but not required.
Customer Service Representative
Full-time openings in Salina and Ellsworth.
If you describe yourself as friendly and have a sincere desire to help others, we would like to talk to you about this position.
- Excellent customer service skills - mandatory
- Previous cash handling experience and computer skills are helpful
- Some Saturdays required.
Full-time openings in Salina.
This position will assess and handle customer banking needs, process customer/account information and cross-sell appropriate bank products and services. If you are a people person with a pleasant personality and project a professional appearance, this could be the perfect job for you.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Previous banking experience - helpful, but not required
- Some Saturdays required
Don't see a fit for you?
Thank you for your interest in employment at First Bank Kansas!
Open positions change often, so check back periodically to see if we have a career for you!
First Bank Kansas complies fully with all federal, state and local employment laws and shall provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status with regard to public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by local, state or federal law.