Southern Caribbean Cruise
October 30 – November 8, 2020
10 days, 9 nights
(This trip is Waiting List only – you may call to be added to the list.)
You can really soak in all the Southern Caribbean has to offer, which are the stuff vivid tropical daydreams are made of. Sit back, relax and absorb the sunshine as Carnival Horizon makes its way through the warm Atlantic waters. Whether you are a first-time cruiser or a seasoned cruiser, let us take away all your stresses and concerns and replace them with sandy beaches, sunny days and clear, soothing waters. From outdoor fun to indoor entertainment, you won’t want to miss a thing during your cruise.
PORTS OF CALL:
- This happy island is blessed with natural beauty, blissful weather and the warmest locals you’ll ever meet. On Aruba, it’s easy to find your happy place.
- One of the most beautiful islands in the Southern Caribbean. Extremely colorful, wildly fun, swimmingly entertaining and quite stylish.
- La Romana
- Dreamy Dominical Republic, La Romana is somewhat of a well-kept secret. Overflowing with jaw-dropping beaches and knock-you-out natural beauty.
- Amber Cove
- Where shopping convenience meets paradise. Soak up Dominican sunshine and try the local rum or wiggle your toes in the white powdery sand.
- Round trip motorcoach transportation from Salina to airport
- Round trip airfare, baggage fee for 1st checked bag
- 8-night cruise on Carnival Horizon
- Voted Best New Cruise Ship Launched March, 2018
- Your choice of “Anytime Dining” or “Early Dining”
- 3 Fun Days at Sea
- Port charges, government taxes, ship gratuities & transfers
Holiday Inn Hotel Fort Lauderdale Airport
- First Bank Kansas has purchased Travel Insured Group Protection Plan on behalf of all travelers
- $2918 per person Balcony
- Call for Ocean or Interior View Rates
- $250 deposit per person due with reservation. Additional deposit of $250 per person due April 1, 2020