The Pioneer Woman Mercantile began in 1910 as Osage Mercantile and was a place for trading goods and browsing. The family wanted to honor The Merc’s legacy by creating a shopping experience that hints to an earlier time in small town America. It takes time to see it all, so we are going to stop in and stay awhile! We will also enjoy a private dining experience at the Remington Park, a horse racing track and casino in Oklahoma City. Feast on the buffet while watching horses race around the track or try your luck in the casino. You’ll also enjoy world-class shopping at the Outlet Shoppes in Oklahoma City offering a variety of over 90 stores.
- 2 days, 1 night
- Shopping experience at The Pioneer Woman Mercantile in Pawhuska, Oklahoma
- Ree Drummond – otherwise known as Pioneer Woman – gives America a peek into life on a remote, cattle ranch through her popular blog, cookbooks and Food Network series. She opened the Mercantile on 10/31/2016 after 4 years of renovation and planning
- Shopping at Outlet Shoppes in Oklahoma City
- A variety of over 90 stores including Nike, Coach, Columbia Sportswear, Michael Kors, Carters & Disney.
- 1 dinner and 1 breakfast at hotel
- Remington Park, in Ran Rick’s Private Dining room with hors d’oeuvres, buffet and drink package at the a horse racing track and casino in Oklahoma City
- Holiday Inn Express