Ozark Mountain Vacation
Trip 1: September 28 – October 1, 2020
Trip 2: September 29 – October 2, 2020 (sold out, waiting list only)
4 days, 3 nights
Explore and enjoy the best of the great outdoors with breathtaking views, rugged beauty, sparkling rivers and pristine waterfalls on this Ozark Getaway. Experience the Lodge at Mount Magazine offering some of the most breathtaking scenery in the Natural State. Visit a 10,000-acre paradise and take a ride on the wild side to explore the beauty of Dogwood Canyon. Visit Top of the Rock, an amazing experience perched high above Table Rock Lake and see the largest most immersive fish and wildlife attraction in the world and voted America’s Best Aquarium.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 4 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfasts at hotel
- This trip requires moderate walking
- Lodge at Mount Magazine
- Overlooking the Petit Jean River Valley and Blue Mountain Lake, this resort mountain lodge offers breathtaking views of the valley below. Gracing the south bluff of Arkansas’s highpoint, the Lodge at Mount Magazine is one of the finest Arkansas lodges and offers some of the most breathtaking scenery in The Natural State. With its sweeping views of the Petit Jean River Valley and distant Blue Mountain Lake, lodging in this mountaintop resort combines a majestic natural setting
- Sight & Sound Theatre
- Experience the Bible’s most epic stories as they come to life on a panoramic stage. Noah The Musical at Sight & Sound Theatre. Set sail inside the enormous ark as this extraordinary bible story comes to life all around you.
- Dogwood Canyon
- Covering 10,000 acres of pristine Ozark Mountain Landscape, take a ride on an open-air tram to explore the beauty of Dogwood Canyon Nature Park. This informative, two-hour tour winds through the canyon floor with views of towering bluffs and waterfalls. You’ll stop at the 1800s Hope Wedding Chapel, Thunder Falls Crossing to feed the fish and the Glory Hole, a pool with magnificent blue-green water. As you cross the Arkansas border, you’ll encounter American bison, elk, whitetail deer and Texas longhorn.
- Top of the Rock
- Hop on a golf cart for a riding tour showcasing some of the area’s natural beauty, including many table rock formations for which the nearby lake is named. Enjoy your stop in the Lost Canyon Cave and have a drink at the Bat Bar before continuing your tour.
- Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum
- Be wowed by the vast collection of American Indian artifacts on display. Galleries and exhibits focus on prehistoric animals that roamed the Ozarks and the American Civil War.
- Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- An all-new 1.5-million-gallon aquarium adventure showcasing 35,000 live fish, mammals, reptiles and birds, and immersive wildlife galleries that bring visitors eye-to-eye with the greatest collection of record-setting game animals ever assembled.
- Osceola Cheese
- Home of over 275 varieties of cheese
- Mother Road Market
- Sky Crest Restaurant
- Cliff House Inn
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen
- Dogwood Canyon
- The Lodge at Mount Magazine
- Westgate Resorts
- This trip is all inclusive
- First Bank Kansas has purchased Travel Insured Group Protection Plan on behalf of all travelers
- $982 per person Club Member
- $1129 per person Non-Member
- $100 deposit per person due with reservation