Lucky Musical Getaway
It began as one man’s story, became everyone’s music, and is now Broadway’s musical. MOTOWN: The Musical is the true American dream story of Motown founder Berry Gordy’s journey from featherweight boxer to the heavyweight music mogul who launched the careers of Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Smokey Robinson and many more. Motown shattered barriers, shaped our lives and made us all move to the same beat. Featuring classic songs such as “My Girl” and “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” MOTOWN: The Musical is a “smash hits” Broadway jukebox experience.
- 2 days, 1 night
- Ticket to the Broadway production of “MOTOWN: The Musical”
- Tour of Marland Estate Mansion, Ponca City, OK
- The dream of oil baron E.W. Marland was to live in a palace. This magnificent mansion reflects the elegance of the affluent days of the oilman, who lived lavishly and entertained in the same style. A 43,561 square feet Mediterranean revival-style mansion.
- Visit the Aracadia Round Barn, Arcadia, OK
- A landmark on historic U.S. Route 66 built in 1898
- Dining at Pop’s Soda Ranch, Arcadia, OK
- A signature collection of 700 kinds of soda. A landmark diner, shop and a 66-ft’ tall soda bottle out front on historic route 66
- Shopping at the Nifty Nut House, Wichita, KS
- Over 3,000 items including: fresh nuts roasted daily, dried fruit, gourmet chocolates, fresh fudge made in house, candies & many sugar free items. We are confident you will find something you’ll enjoy!
- Grand Casino Hotel & Resort, Shawnee, OK
- Oklahoma’s premier gaming & resort destination.
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast at hotel
- Pop’s Soda Ranch
- Grand Casino Hotel
- Marland Estate Mansion
- Grand Casino Hotel & Resort