Enchanting Eastern Canada
Trip 1: June 12-21, 2020 (sold out, waiting list only)
Trip 2: June 17-26, 2020 (sold out, waiting list only)
Trip 3: July 8-17, 2020
10 days, 9 nights
A truly unforgettable, culturally rich and historical experience awaits you on this enchanting Eastern Canada tour. Explore the cities of Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto and Niagara Falls while spending time admiring the pristine landscapes. There’s so much to discover in the heart of Canada, so start packing your suitcase and join us for this memorable adventure.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation round trip from Salina to the airport and while touring in Canada
- Round trip airfare including cost of 1st checked bag
- 9 lunches, 9 dinners, 8 breakfasts at hotel
- This trip requires a lot of walking
- Professional tour director/guide services from Northeast Unlimited Tours
- Guided tour of Montreal, Quebec City, Beaupre Coast, Ottawa, Niagara Falls
- Aura at Notre Dame Basilica
- Light unveils the richness of the Notre-Dame Basilica’s heritage and invites us to celebrate its beauty. This experience begins with a path of lights, revealing the Basilica’s wealth of exquisite works. Then, light, orchestral music and grandiose architecture combine to create a unique, three-act multimedia spectacle.
- Old Montreal
- Dating to the 17th century, narrow cobblestone streets are full of lively plazas and charming shops and cafes.
- Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal
- An incredible journey from the small chapel founded in 1904 and became over the years, the largest sanctuary dedicated to Saint Joseph in the world. A place of nature, culture and spirituality.
- Quebec City
- The only fortified city in North America North of Mexico. The charm of the city is like a quaint European city with wonderful architecture. Discover beautiful cityscapes and see how Quebec’s defenses developed under the French and English regimes. Cannons, a star-shaped Citadel, Artillery Park and fortresses are all part of this tour.
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum
- Follow the history of the Gilles family and be entranced by the “art of metal embossing” masterfully interpreted by the craftsman Albert Gilles whose talent served many prestigious people like Pope Pius XII and Walt Disney.
- Saint Anne de Beaupre Basilica
- Paintings, mosaics, stained glass windows, stone and wooden sculptures reveal the extraordinary beauty and history of the shrine. The basilica is dedicated to St Anne, the mother of Mary and grandmother of Jesus. Everything began in 1658, the first of an endless series of healings.
- Montmorency Falls
- These 275-foot falls tower higher than even the legendary Niagara Falls and dominate the landscape. During our visit, you can get close to it and feel all its might.
- Dinner Cruise along the St Lawrence River
- Admire the oldest city in North America with a view of Montreal and its surrounding islands as you cruise down the St Lawrence River.
- Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello Resort
- Historically founded as a private club in 1930, it’s knows as the world’s largest log cabin known for its rustic charm, superb architecture and beautiful natural surroundings. Described as the true Canadian experience.
- Parliament Hill
- A photo stop of the Canadian Parliament. The building and grounds of Parliament Hill is a site of architectural beauty, historical significance and federal decision-making.
- Rideau Hall
- The official residence and workplace of every Governor General since 1867. Enjoy touring this enchanting site with its historic building and beautiful landscape.
- Royal Mounted Canadian Police Stables
- A tour of the stables (where they always have horses), the tack room, Farrier Shop and the Arena where they practice. Enjoy a video of the history of the Musical Ride performed by a full troop of 32 riders and their horses.
- MacKenzie King Estate
- This country estate belonged to Canada’s 10th and longest serving Prime Minister. This special place takes us back to the early 1900s where we can listen to the story of the Estate, tour restored cottages, stroll through the magnificent gardens, visit the historical ruins or sit back and enjoy a cup of tea on the main veranda of the Tearoom.
- 1000 Islands Luncheon Cruise
- Cruise past dozens of islands, fairytale castles, lighthouses, island mansions and wildlife all while hearing about the true tales of Pirates, bootleggers and the Gilded Age of the rich and famous who all spent time here.
- Toronto CN Tower
- Defining the Toronto skyline this observation tower located in downtown Toronto. Its name “CN” originally referred to Canadian National, the railway company that built the tower. It’s the world’s 9th tallest free-standing structure. High-Speed Elevators will give you a thrill to the top of the world in 58 seconds. Enjoy breath-taking views overlooking up to 100 miles from three observation levels.
- Explore this charming Victorian style village and drive through the magnificent wine country and enjoy a visit to one of the regions renowned Vineyards for a tasting.
- Hydro Floral Clock
- This unique floral clock is the largest of its kind in North America. The intricate designs on the face of the Floral Clock are created with up to 16,000 carpet bedding plants and are changed twice each year.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Hear the thunderous roar of Niagara Falls. We will get up close and personal with Canada’s most memorable experience with a voyage into the mighty mists of the falls.
- Niagara Falls Illumination
- Every night, the lights on Niagara Falls create an incredible, multi-colored water and light masterpiece
- Montebello Resort
- 1000 Islands Luncheon Cruise
- Gastronomique (French) dinner
- Element’s Restaurant
- Dinner cruise along the St Lawrence River
- Boxed dinner
- Welcome dinner
- Fine restaurants TBD
- Best Western Plus Hotel
- Hotel Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa
- Palace Royal Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hotel Ottawa Parliament Hill
- Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre
- Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- This trip is all inclusive
- First Bank Kansas has purchased Travel Insured Group Protection Plan on behalf of all travelers
- $3993 per person Club Member
- $250 deposit per person due with reservation