Christmas Journey to Dallas
December 1 – 4, 2020
4 days, 3 nights
(This trip is Waiting List only – you may call to be added to the list.)
It may not always be a white Christmas, but it’s always a bright Christmas around Dallas. Take a lighthearted trip back to the Wild West and experience a comedy murder mystery at the Texas Star Dinner Theatre. Journey to Prairie Lights, one of the most impressive Christmas light displays in North Texas. Experience an indoor Winter Wonderland with ICE and learn about the history of Dallas while sampling savory and sweet items from Dallas by Chocolate Food Tour. Celebrate the Christmas season with us and enjoy a sleigh-full of holiday activities as we journey to Dallas.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 4 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfasts at hotel
- This trip requires moderate walking
- Texas Star Dinner Theatre
- Tis the season to be jolly! You will have an unforgettable evening of fun and a great meal while being smack in the middle of a hysterical, award-winning, entertaining comedy murder mystery. They provide more hilarity than you can laugh at!
- Decorator’s Warehouse
- Texas #1 Christmas Store and a wonderland with more than an acre of beautiful Christmas decor, set in amazing displays. A visit here is like a stroll down memory lane, a Christmas oasis, a place to escape into a magical world of candy canes, Santas and elves with lights galore, where people can celebrate the meaning of Christmas in their own special way.
- Dallas by Chocolate
- Tour Dallas’ sweetest chocolate masterpieces! Sample the finest chocolates, cupcakes, pastries and more…scrumptious treats that only insiders know about. Learn about the history of chocolate, how chocolate is made and discover unique local landmarks and neighborhoods. The tour will end with a taste of high-quality gelato made in the traditions of authentic Italian cooking.
- Prairie Lights
- The biggest, brightest and best-ever twinkling drive-through wonderland. Be prepared to be dazzled with 4 million lights, set along 2 miles of path. Enjoy the stop at Holiday Village where you will find food, gifts, Santa and a lighted walk-through forest. A night you will never forget!
- Gaylord Texan ‘ICE!’
- Christmas Village at Gaylord Texan brings the magic of a winter wonderland indoors with its signature holiday attraction ‘ICE!’. You will be amazed by two-story ice slides and larger-than-life ice sculptures in this walk-through winter wonderland carved from more than two-million pounds of ice.
- A fun mega supersized 52,000 square foot convenience store complete with “world famous” bathrooms, branded t-shirts, a beef jerky bar, a wide-ranging home decor section and freshly made fudge.
- Bedre Fine Chocolate
- A small chocolatier making the highest quality chocolate. This attitude is exemplified by the name Bedre itself, which is a Norwegian word that simply means “better”. Experience Oklahoma’s premiere chocolate factory. A sure way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- The Artesian Hotel, Casino and Spa
- See this hotel lavishly adorned with holiday decorations, seasonal charm and an incredible 20-foot Christmas tree. Try your hand at over 300 of the most popular electronic games in the vibrant and bustling casino spanning more than 15,000 square feet offering the latest, greatest and most exciting games.
- North Pole City
- Oklahoma’s largest Christmas store. See vast displays with dozens of festive trees adorned with the season’s latest ornaments. Figurines and collectibles are set up and displayed throughout the store, greeting customers with the scene of Christmas, and the infectious cheer of North Pole City bringing you joy.
- Stacy’s Place
- Texas Star Dinner Theatre
- Seville Commons Spring Creek Barbeque
- Mason & Dixie Artesian Hotel Casino & Spa
- Toby Keith’s Bar & Grill
- Hyatt Place Dallas
- Artesian Hotel Casino
- This trip is all inclusive
- First Bank Kansas has purchased Travel Insured Group Protection Plan on behalf of all travelers
- $1025 per person Club Member
- $1178 per person Non-Member
- $100 deposit per person due with reservation