Created especially for our customers, our Travel Club has a lot to offer. First Bank Kansas has been doing guided travel for the past 24 years. Let us do all the work while you enjoy a vacation with us! Travel opportunities include traveling to National Parks, single-day trips, multiple-day trips, cruises and our most popular trip, the Mystery Trip.
Below is a list of our upcoming trips. Detailed information on each trip, including pricing and registration, is available at the links below. For more information, visit with any of our Travel Advisors, listed to the right.
Click on the trip title for more detailed information.
- Lucky Musical Getaway
- March 9-10, 2017 (2 days, 1 night)
- Afternoon of Non-Stop Comedy
- April 23, 2017 (1 day)
- Lone Star Journey
- April 24 – 30, 2017 (7 days, 6 nights)
- Pioneer Woman
- June 1-2, 2017 (2 days, 1 night)
- Northern Indiana & Amish Country
- June 12-17, 2017 (6 days, 5 nights)
- Laughter. Friendship. Life.
- July 2, 2017 (1 day)
- Bigger & Better
- September 13, 2017 (1 day)
- Pacific Coastal Cruise
- September 16-24, 2017 (9 days, 8 nights)
- Musical Dinner with the Legends
- September 17, 2017 (1 day)
- September 24, 2017 (1 day)
- Mystery Trip
- October 10-14, 2017 (5 days, 4 nights)
- Discover New Orleans
- November 28 – December 5, 2017 (8 days, 7 nights)
All of our trips are based on double occupancy and include deluxe motorcoach transportation and gratuities!
We cannot provide individual assistance to passengers in wheelchairs or motorized scooters. You are always welcome, but must be accompanied by a companion.
We realize that illness does occasionally arise making it impossible to go on a trip. Unless otherwise noted, a full refund of your deposit will be made if you cancel before the final payment due date.
If you cancel after the final payment date and:
- Trip insurance has been purchased for the trip, all refunds will be referred to the insurance provider.
- Trip insurance has NOT been purchased, a 5% cancellation fee will be assessed plus any nonrefundable expenses incurred for hotels, transportation, tickets, events, etc for the trip.
- You must cancel en-route and trip insurance has been purchased for the trip, we will refer to the insurance provider. If trip insurance has not been purchased, refunds will be whatever net funds First Bank Kansas can recover from contractors, less 5% cancellation fee.