- What is eZBanking?
- How much does eZBanking cost?
- How do I enroll in eZBanking?
- How can I ensure my security as a user of eZBanking?
- I am still hesitant about banking on the Internet. Can other people see my account information?
- What is a Secure Access Code and why do I need one to login?
- Why do I have to have a Secure Access Code delivered every time I login even though I chose to activate my computer for future use?
- How do I change my password and/or Login ID?
- What is the latest I can complete a transfer of funds on eZBanking?
- Why didn’t the funds I transferred on eZBanking post to my account?
- I have forgotten my login information and/or have been locked out. What do I do now?
- How do I access eZBanking?
- Why do some of my accounts not appear within eZBanking?
- Do you have mobile banking or apps?
- Where do I sign up for eZStatements?
- What if I need assistance using eZBanking?
What is eZBanking?
eZBanking is a convenient way to access your accounts anytime, anywhere you have access to the Internet. Using an Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can view your account information via the Internet.
How much does eZBanking cost?
eZBanking is absolutely FREE to any First Bank Kansas customer. As long as you have a First Bank Kansas checking, savings, or loan account, you can utilize our Internet Banking system.
How do I enroll in eZBanking?
You can enroll for eZBanking by completing the registration form found on our website. Simply click on the words Register Here in the login section of the home page (tan box on the right side of the screen).
How can I ensure my security as a user of eZBanking?
Here are the steps that you can take to ensure data privacy:
- Choose a strong password and protect it from unauthorized use. A First Bank Kansas staff member will never need to know your eZBanking password and you should never furnish it to someone claiming that they represent First Bank Kansas.
- Exit eZBanking as soon as you finish viewing your accounts. Never walk away from your computer with your account information on the screen.
I am still hesitant about banking on the Internet. Can other people see my account information?
Your account information is just as secure as it is at your physical brick and mortar bank. We have taken every step possible to be sure our system meets the latest security standards, including using the latest security encryption methods and software. Protecting the privacy and the security of your confidential financial information is our top priority. Your account information is protected by a user id and password that only you know. Logging in from an unregistered computer will require the use of a secure access code that can only be delivered to contact information you previously had on file with the bank. Plus, you may change your password as often as you like.
What is a Secure Access Code and why do I need one to login?
A Secure Access Code is a number that is sent to you by a method other than internet banking to ensure that we are connecting to the right person.
- Secure Access Codes are never left on voice mail
- Unused Secure Access Codes expire after 10 minutes
- Used Secure Access Codes expire immediately and cannot be reused
- If you are sent a Secure Access Code and did not request one, you can choose the option to immediately disable your online account.
Why do I have to have a Secure Access Code delivered every time I login even though I chose to activate my computer for future use?
- Your browser is not set to store cookies from the web address of our internet banking server (secure.firstbankkansas.com); or
- Cookies are automatically deleted each time you close your browser; or
- You are logging in from separate browsers or separate PCs.
See the browser settings information located under the Resources Tab.
How do I change my password and/or Login ID?
You may change your password or Login ID at anytime. From the Preferences Menu within eZBanking, select Security. There are tabs for the password and the Login ID. Please note that once a Login ID has been used, it may not be used again.
What is the latest I can complete a transfer of funds on eZBanking?
If a transfer is completed after 7:30 p.m., the transfer will post to your transaction history during processing at the end of the NEXT business day. Transactions completed before 7:30 p.m. will memo post to your account and will affect your available balance immediately.
Why didn’t the funds I transferred on eZBanking post to my account?
When transferring funds on Internet Banking you must first submit the transfer and then approve the transfer. There are two clicks necessary to finalize the transfer.
I have forgotten my login information and/or have been locked out. What do I do now?
After the third try at entering an invalid password, the account will be locked. You can contact First Bank Kansas during regular banking hours for assistance in resetting your password. After two hours, your account will unlock automatically and you may attempt to login again or complete the forgotten password reset process.
How do I access eZBanking?
Simply enter your Login ID in the box on the right hand side of the home page and click Login. This will display a screen with a field for your password and some check boxes. If you are using the system for the first time, leave the password field blank and click the box by I am a First Time User and click Login. The system will walk you through the rest of the process. There are also detailed instructions located under Resources/eZBanking Resources. To register for eZBanking, click on New User in the blue box on the home page. This will bring up the Internet Banking Registration Form. Once you have filled out the registration form, click on “Submit”. Within one to two business days you will receive an e-mail with detailed login instructions.
Why do some of my accounts not appear within eZBanking?
When you enrolled for eZBanking, you listed the accounts that you would like to view online. eZBanking will only display these accounts, plus any that you are a joint owner on automatically. If you are not the primary or joint owner on an account, you will need to contact the bank to determine if the account is eligible for eZBanking.
Do you have mobile banking or apps?
Our app is available for free on both Android and iOS devices through their respective app store. Using the mobile app, you can check your balance, transfer funds, utilize mobile bill pay, and even deposit checks.
Where do I sign up for eZStatements?
You may sign up at any time by clicking on eZStatements from the Account menu on the left from within an open eZBanking session.
What if I need assistance using eZBanking?
If you cannot find the answer to your question in these FAQ pages, you may call the First Bank Kansas location nearest you or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.