Features of our Business eZBanking services include:
- The ability to originate direct deposit of payroll or automatic payments from customers
- Varying levels of security to give just the right amount of access to employees, accountants or auditors
- Ability to view transaction history, check images and the option of electronic statement delivery
- Transfer funds one-time or set up recurring
- Customize alerts to notify you when checks clear or balances reach a certain dollar amount
Sweep Accounts/Funds Management
- You determine what balances you wish to keep in specific accounts
- Funds will transfer between your accounts according to your financial objectives
- Investment company used is Federated Investors
- A variety of investment options are available
- Monthly activity statement provided
Monies deposited at Federal Investors are not FDIC insured, may lose value and are not deposits of the bank.
Visa Check Cards
With your First Bank Kansas Visa Check Card, you can purchase goods and services with funds from your checking account wherever Visa is accepted worldwide. Use the card instead of a check for purchases at restaurants, gas stations, or for online purchases. This card will provide great convenience to you, and you can use it as your ATM card too! Request a Visa Check Card today!
We also offer an automated system to activate or Re-PIN your ATM or Visa Check Card. To complete one of these tasks, you will need to provide the following information: entire card number, current PIN assigned to the card, last 4 digits of cardholder Social Security Number (if not calling from a recognized phone number). This 24-hour automated system number is 1-888-227-3096.
If your card is lost or stolen, contact your nearest branch right away. If it is after regular business hours, call 1-877-CANCEL-1.
As a registered user of eZBanking, First Bank Kansas offers electronic delivery of many of the documents you receive. Our eDocument system allows you to view, print or save your documents/images directly from eZBanking. Sign up today and once you're approved, we'll provide, at minimum, the last 6 months of statements*, and going forward, 13 months of history will always be available to you online.
Steps to sign up for eZStatements:
- Log in to eZBanking
- Go to the Services heading located in the menu on the left side of the screen
- Choose an account number and click submit
- Enter the requested information & click "Register"
- Once your registration has been accepted you'll receive a confirmation e-mail.
*Accounts open less than 6 months will have less history available.