Business Internet Banking
Customized and priced according to your business needs.
- Multiple user security
- View account information and history
- Account transfers, wire transfers and ACH
- E-mail alerts with account & security information
Sweep Accounts/Funds Management
- You determine what balances you wish to keep in specific accounts
- Funds will transfer between your accounts according to your financial objectives
- Investment company used is Federated Investors
- A variety of investment options are available
- Monthly activity statement provided
Monies deposited at Federal Investors are not FDIC insured, may lose value and are not deposits of the bank.
Visa Check Cards
With the VISA Check Card, you can purchase goods and services with funds from your checking account wherever VISA is accepted worldwide. Use the card instead of a check for purchases at restaurants, department stores, gas stations, mail order catalogs and more! This card will provide great convenience to you and you can use it as your ATM card too! Apply for a Visa Check Card today!
You will receive an email each month when your online account statement is available and you will be able to login, view and print your eZStatements at any time.
With eZStatements from First Bank Kansas, you can:
- Eliminate paper clutter - organize account statements electronically.
- Select one or all - you decide which of your account statements you would like to receive electronically.
- View statements as soon as they are available - stop waiting for the mail.
- Protect yourself against identity theft - feel safer with less paper to shred and fewer account documents in your mailbox.
In addition to making banking easier, eZStatements:
- Help the environment - by reducing paper consumption.
- Are FREE - for all First Bank Kansas eZBanking customers.
Steps to sign up for eZStatements:
- Log in to eZBanking and click the "Products & Services" icon.
- Fill out the application that is displayed and submit.
- Follow the instructions to activate your eZStatement.