Are you interested in services that can help you save time and money by becoming more efficient? Would you like to offer direct deposit of payroll to your staff? Are you looking for an easier way to collect payments from your customers? Would you like to improve your cash flow? Check out our Commercial Services designed to make your life easier so you can spend more time doing what you do best… running your business.
Using ACH services is a convenient way to submit direct deposit of payroll files, make vendor payments, collect payments or donations and concentrate your funds into a primary account.
- Benefits of Direct Deposit of Payroll
- Saves time and money
- Safe and efficient way for your employees to receive their pay
- Email notification available for your employees
- Eliminates critical delivery of checks
- Benefits of Electronic Collection of Payments or Donations
- Consistent cash flow
- Increase in payments/donations
- Flexible payment options
Spend less time making a deposit and more time running your business by depositing checks without ever leaving your office.
- No need to fill out deposit slips or stamp checks for endorsement – the Merchant Capture system does it all for you.
- Research, view and print deposited items online – no need to call the bank.
- Easily consolidate deposits into one account from multiple storefronts and/or communities. This eliminates multiple bank accounts to reconcile.
- Smart-Link feature allows you to tie vendor checking account & routing numbers to the invoice and/or account numbers your organization utilizes.
- Ability to export Smart-Link information to QuickBooks and other accounting software.
First Bank Kansas has partnered with BASYS Processing to offer a wide variety of options for you to process debit & credit card transactions, enabling you to increase sales opportunities, access funds faster and minimize exposure to risk or fraud.
- Next day deposits
- On-site or phone training from staff with extensive experience in supporting a full range of customers.
- Processing options to meet your unique needs, including:
- EMV compliant Merchant Terminals
- Smartphone, Tablet or via a dedicated wireless terminal
First Bank Kansas has partnered with BANKCARD to offer Commercial Credit Cards for your business needs.
- Preset spending limits for each employee cardholder
- Fraud monitoring
- Track your transactions, view statements and make payments online
- Earn rewards while making purchases
Protect your account against potential fraud.
- Guards against Check & ACH fraud
- Monitor checks as they come through your account
- Control which companies post electronic transactions
- Reduces the risk of financial loss
- Alerts business of suspicious transactions
- The Account Reconcilement feature lets you balance the account with a push of a button
- Reduce manual entry by uploading transactions to your accounting software
Vice President - Commercial Services Manager
Commercial Services Specialist
Commercial Service Support